EXHIBITION AT THE FOUNTAIN GALLERY
'TRACES OF SOUND'
HAS NOW FINISHED.
If you would like ot get in touch with me after the exhibition please email me.
Kitty attained a BA Honours in Printed Textiles and Fashion at Loughborough College of Art and Design. She worked as a freelance designer for the British, Italian and American market. Subsequently she taught fine art textiles and photography.
Kitty initially made silver jewellery but having been featured in the BBC’ s 'What Not to Wear' where she was told she should be wearing bright sparkling jewellery, she began to include semi-precious stones in her work to make necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Her jewellery sold at the Gilbert Collection Shop, Somerset House, Strand.
Kitty was a member for twenty years, and the chairman for eight years, of the professional group, Teddington Artists .
She exhibited at The Fountain Gallery and during Purbeck Art Weeks (PAW) .
As well as her love of Purbeck and its coastline, Kitty paints series of small jewel-like canvases inspired by travels to Rajasthan, Italy and the Swiss Alps, and her own garden is a constant though changing resource.
PAST EXHIBITIONS AND SALES include:
- Somerset House, London Jewellery
- The Fountain Gallery East Molesey Painting and Jewellery
- Dundas Street Gallery Edinburgh Jewellery
- Purbeck Collective Durlston Castle, Purbeck Painting
- PAW Durlston Castle Fine Art Gallery Jewellery
- Richmond ArtHouse Jewellery and Painting
- Morley Gallery London Painting
- Teddington Artists Jewellery and Painting
- Purbeck Art Weeks Jewellery and Painting
- Dorset Art Weeks Jewellery and Painting
- L’Artishe Gallery, Swanage Jewellery and Painting
- White Stones Gallery, Portland Jewellery
- Gallery on the Square, Dorset Painting
- British Crafts Fair London Jewellery
- Two Seascape Artists Wimbledon Jewellery
- Teaching Artists, Kingston University Painting and Jewellery
- Landmark Centre Teddington Jewellery
- Avalon Gallery, Cornwall Jewellery
- The Great Art Show London Painting
- Textile Designs sold to: Liberty Prints, Mary Quant, Diane von Furstenburg, Cantoni etc.
Please get in touch to purchase any art work, cards or jewellery. The cards can come in two different image packs of six square or six rectangular images. £10 per pack plus p&p.
0208 977 1812
0777 151 6853